Our Wealth Management Process
magii is one of the top wealth management firms in the Long Island, NY area. With effective, ongoing communications between client and advisor, a grounded plan can be put in place that will provide the answer to successful investing and a carefree retirement.
Your advisor should work with you on a consultative basis to uncover your true financial needs and goals, crafting a long-term plan that unfolds over a series of meetings.
To accomplish this, magii Wealth Management uses an integrated 5-step system that assures our clients a detailed and consistent process to cover all their advanced planning needs.
Our Consultative Process
- Discovery Meeting, we discuss your current financial situation, where you want to go and the obstacles you face in achieving what is important to you. This is where we confirm if we can make a substantial and material impact for you.
- Investment Plan Meeting, we provide a diagnostic of your current financial situation and a plan for achieving your investment-related goals.
- Mutual Commitment Meeting, assuming we are a fit and decide to work together, we officially enter into a relationship as client and trusted advisor.
- Initial Follow-up Meeting, we organize new account paperwork and answer any questions that you may have.
- Regular Process Meetings, held as desired, but typically quarterly, we report on the progress you are making and hear about important changes in your life that might call for an adjustment to your investment plan.
Learn more about magii’s Wealth Management Team Approach.